Afterpay allows retailers to offer instalment plans for online shoppers, allowing a purchase to be paid for in four installments, due every 2 weeks.
Simply shop with one of your favorite stores found in the Shop Directory and choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. First-time shoppers provide payment details as usual, returning shoppers simply log in to make their purchase. It’s that easy!
After you check out, the goods will be shipped to you by the retailer. At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise we will automatically take the money from your AMEX, debit or credit card on your payment due dates.
Please Note: Afterpay does not approve 100% of orders. We are committed to ensuring we support responsible spending.
When determining which orders to approve, we consider a number of different factors. As an example, the longer you have been a shopper using Afterpay and the more orders you have successfully repaid, the more likely you will be able to spend more.Things to consider:
- are there sufficient funds on your card (generally we look to see the first installment amount available to spend)
- length of time you have been using Afterpay (tighter in the first 6 weeks)
- amount you have to repay, it may help to pay some off (not a guarantee)
- the value of the order you are trying to place, it may help to reduce the value of your shopping cart (not a guarantee)
- the number of orders you currently have 'open' with us (not a guarantee)
- be an individual who is at least 18 years old (19 years old in Alabama or if you are a ward of the state in Nebraska);
- be a resident of the United States and reside within one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia;
- be capable of entering into a legally binding contract;
- have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile telephone number;
- provide a valid delivery address in the United States; and
- be authorized to use the Payment Method provided (US-issued debit or credit card and AMEX)
If you are having issues receiving our SMS verification code, please try the following:1. Refresh the connection in between the handset and carrier by restarting your handset, and removing and reinserting your SIM card.2. If you are still unable to receive the message, you will need to contact your carrier as your may have shortcode blocking enabled.
- Are a resident and reside within one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia. Afterpay is not available in US Territories.
- Are at least 18 years old; (19 years old in Alabama or if you are a ward of the state in Nebraska)
- Are capable of entering into a legally binding contract;
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number;
- Provide a valid delivery address in the United States;
- Be authorised to use the US-issued credit or debit card or AMEX to make the purchase
Afterpay is offered by many leading online retailers across USA. For a list of online stores, visit our Shop Directory. We are constantly adding new retailers to the list so keep checking our website.
If you would like to see Afterpay become available at your favorite online store, please send them an email to let them know how much you love using Afterpay!
Is Afterpay safe and secure?We understand how important security is so we ensure that your personal information is protected. Afterpay is a PCI DSS Level 1 certified compliant Service Provider organisation.
- We stop you purchasing once you’ve missed a payment so you can’t go deeper into debt
- And we use proprietary technology to stop people purchasing too much – including half of all first-time purchasers and 30 per cent of all purchase attempts
Of course you can call through!But we don’t want you sitting around waiting on the phone, so perhaps click on the image [above] to get in touch with us now.
|Line||Number||Mon to Sat||Timezone|
|Customer Service||855 289 6014||07:00-19:00||CST|